RRI Tool: Matter Principles of Responsible Innovation
Matter’s Principles of Responsible Innovation can kick-start the conversation about societal impacts in your company. Innovative companies are important to society, both in terms of positive and negative impacts. As a responsible innovator you want to pursue positive impacts while reducing the negative impacts. This tool makes you acquainted with critical areas to consider and give concrete suggestions on how to advance the desirable behaviours that will strengthen your trustworthiness and your confidence as a responsible innovator.
When to Use This Tool
When you would explore and pursue responsible innovation
Tool Developed By
- The orientation itself may take up to 4 hours.
- Next depending on the focus areas and the subsequent process the time investment may be considerable. Building trustworthiness cost time.
Expertise level required when you do it yourself:
- Facilitator can be needed to guide you through the whole process of self-assessment
- Knowing the meaning of responsible innovation.
- Building trustworthiness.
- Working towards products that incorporate societal values and anticipate and take care of societal needs.
This can increase your market share.